Please consider a donation to SFEMS today! If you have yet to become a member, learn more about the benefits of membership. Your tax-deductible contributions help us continue our mission to increase public appreciation for historically-informed performance of early music.
You may now also donate stock to SFEMS! To learn more, contact Executive Director Derek Tam at dtam at sfems.org.
Please note that membership dues are tracked separately from additional donations. If you would like to become a member or renew your membership, please see our membership page. You may renew a membership within 30 days prior to the expiration date; otherwise, donations will count towards the donor benefits below.
SFEMS donors receive these benefits:
- $100 (Contributor): Advance opportunity to purchase concert season and Berkeley Festival subscriptions, plus membership benefits
- $250 (Supporter): Advance opportunity to purchase concert season and Berkeley Festival single tickets, plus the above benefits
- $500 (Patron): Invitation to the end-of-season house concert, plus the above benefits
- $1,000 (Sponsor): Sponsorship of a single main stage concert set performance OR a summer workshop faculty member, plus all Patron benefits
- $2,500 (Benefactor): Sponsorship of a concert series set OR a summer workshop, plus all Patron benefits
- $5,000 (Guardian): Sponsorship of a Berkeley Festival performance, special event performance, or all concert series performances at one location (Palo Alto, Berkeley or San Francisco), plus all Patron benefits
- $10,000 (Angel): Sponsorship of the Berkeley Festival or concert season, plus all Patron benefits