Please consider a donation to SFEMS today! If you have yet to become a member, learn more about the benefits of membership. Your tax-deductible contributions help us continue our mission to increase public appreciation for historically-informed performance of early music.
As an added incentive, did you know that the CARES act allows all taxpayers to take a charitable deduction of up to $300 for tax year 2020, even if you do not itemize?
Please note that membership dues are tracked separately from additional donations. If you would like to become a member or renew your membership, please see our membership page. You may renew a membership within 30 days prior to the expiration date; otherwise, donations will count towards the donor benefits below.
SFEMS donors receive these benefits:
- $100 (Contributor): Advance opportunity to purchase concert season and Berkeley Festival subscriptions, plus membership benefits
- $250 (Supporter): Advance opportunity to purchase concert season and Berkeley Festival single tickets, plus the above benefits
- $500 (Patron): Invitation to the end-of-season house concert, plus the above benefits
- $1,000 (Sponsor): Sponsorship of a single main stage concert set performance OR a summer workshop faculty member, plus all Patron benefits
- $2,500 (Benefactor): Sponsorship of a concert series set OR a summer workshop, plus all Patron benefits
- $5,000 (Guardian): Sponsorship of a Berkeley Festival performance, special event performance, or all concert series performances at one location (Palo Alto, Berkeley or San Francisco), plus all Patron benefits
- $10,000 (Angel): Sponsorship of the Berkeley Festival or concert season, plus all Patron benefits