With your support the San Francisco Early Music Society (SFEMS) has, since 1975, presented high quality concerts, up-to-date publications, and some of the best education programs available anywhere. All this has contributed to the Bay Area’s reputation as one of America’s leading centers for the performance of early music.
Please consider joining the Bay Area early music community by becoming a contributing member of SFEMS. Your tax-deductible membership helps us continue our mission to increase public appreciation for historically-informed performance of early music.
SFEMS members receive these benefits:
- Ticket discounts: 25% off concert season full and mini-subscriptions, and 15% off individual tickets and Berkeley Festival subscriptions
- Workshop enrollment discounts: $50 off individual summer workshop tuition
- Invitation to annual meeting: Celebrate the past year and learn more about the upcoming season
- Acknowledgement in concert program for one season
Memberships start on a fixed date and last for twelve months from that date (the membership year). You may renew a membership within 30 days prior to the expiration date. To check whether your membership is current, sign in here.
- Individual ($45 for one membership year)
- Household ($65)
- 30 and under/65 and over ($35 for one year)
When you become a member, please consider an additional donation to SFEMS. Membership dues represent a small fraction of our total budget—less than five percent—and we rely on your generosity to fund another third of our budget. Learn more about donor benefits and recognition!