You can register to attend a SFEMS workshop in one of two ways:
1. ONLINE – Click here to register online
PLEASE NOTE: You should not register online if:
- You wish to make an initial tuition deposit larger than the required $150 per workshop but less than the full fee.
- You wish to pay by check.
- You qualify for an ARS or EMA membership discount and are not a SFEMS member. (ARS/EMA memberships can be obtained by email at email@example.com or by calling the SFEMS office to register.)
2. BY MAIL: Fill out, save, and print the enrollment form and mail it to SFEMS (P.O. Box 10151, Berkeley, CA 94709) with your check or credit card info.
How to enroll in a SFEMS Workshop online:
1. When you visit the Registration site, you will need to designate a login email address and password. If you have previously paid for a membership, bought tickets or registered for a workshop with SFEMS online, your login information will be the same.
If you are a SFEMS member, be sure to use the login that is associated with your membership info so that the system can apply your membership discount automatically.
2. On the “Household information” page, please be sure to electronically sign the Release Form for every household member participating in a SFEMS Workshop.
Parents registering children for the Music Discovery Workshop should enter the date of birth for each child enrolling.
The health information is optional but strongly suggested, so that it can be available in case of an emergency.
3. A non-refundable minimum tuition deposit of $150 is required for each workshop registration. Room and board payments, if applicable, must be made in full at the time of registration. Full payment of both tuition and room and board, if applicable, must be paid two weeks prior to the beginning of each workshop. Partial tuition payments can be made by phone or check.
Registration Changes, Cancellations, and Questions
The $150 tuition deposit required for all workshops is non-refundable. Each workshop enrollment requires a separate $150 tuition deposit. Please note: The tuition deposit only holds a spot in the workshop. It does not guarantee early bird discount pricing unless the tuition balance is paid in full by the published early bird deadline.
Full payment of workshop tuition is required for cancellations made within two weeks of the start of any workshop.
All tuition and room & board fees must be paid two weeks prior to the beginning of each workshop and are non-refundable after the workshop begins.