Here at SFEMS, we’re excited about being able to provide both virtual and in-person opportunities to learn more about early music!
Registration for Fall 2022 Zoom classes will be here shortly. Please save the dates November 19th and 20th for a weekend of online classes.
In the meantime, please enjoy images and information about the in-person workshops:
- Musical Discovery Workshop/Youth Collegium: June 19–25, 2022
- Baroque Workshop: June 26–July 2, 2022
- Medieval/Renaissance Workshop: July 10–16, 2022
- Recorder Workshop: July 17–23, 2022
- Classical Workshop: August 7–13, 2022
Check back for workshop dates in 2023.
Questions? Please contact administrator Stacey Helley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit sfems.org/classes to view available classes and workshops.
- After selecting a class, you will be prompted to “login or sign up.” If you have paid for a membership, bought tickets or registered for a workshop with SFEMS online before, please use the same email address and password as before. (Membership discount: To check your current membership status, please visit sfems.org/renew and login; if you are a current member, an expiration date will appear. A member discount cannot be applied retroactively.)
- Enter or update your patron information as necessary.
- You will be directed to the “Household Members” page. Please be sure to electronically sign the release form for every household member participating in a SFEMS workshop. While providing an emergency contact is optional, it is strongly recommended. (Music Discovery Workshop/Youth Collegium: Parents or guardians should enter the date of birth for each enrolling child.)
- At this point, you may selected additional classes or workshops.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $175 is required for each in-person workshop registration. Full tuition payment must be paid two weeks prior to the beginning of each workshop. Early bird discounts will apply only if a balance is paid in full before the early bird deadline on March 31. Membership discounts, when applicable, will only apply to the balance due and not the deposit.
Cancellations: No tuition and room & board refunds will be given for cancellations made within two weeks of the start of any workshop. If cancellations are made before the two-week period, tuition is refundable except for the deposit.