Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate the global health crisis. This year, we are adapting our summer workshops to protect the health of our participants, faculty and staff. We received over 150 responses to our workshop survey last week to guide our process, and we are grateful for you input and collaboration! As of today (April 19):
- The Baroque, Medieval/Renaissance, and Recorder Workshops will hold online sessions in May and June. Information is currently available for the May classes, and will be available in mid-May for the June classes.
- The Music Discovery Workshop/Youth Collegium (originally scheduled June 15–19) will also move online, dates TBD.
- The Classical Workshop (originally scheduled July 13–18) will be postponed, dates TBD.
If you registered for our in-person Baroque, Medieval/Renaissance, and Recorder Workshops, you may:
- Apply your tuition towards virtual classes;
- Request a full refund;
- Donate all or a portion of your tuition towards supporting SFEMS and the workshops in these fraught times.
We will provide more information soon about tuition options for the Music Discovery Workshop/Youth Collegium and Classical Workshop.
While we cannot replace the magic and thrill of in-person music-making, we are committed towards providing a superb music education while maintaining and deepening the community that makes the SFEMS summer workshops unique.