SFEMS Holiday Party and Silent Auction
December 1, 2012
Holiday Party on Saturday, December 1, 2012
SFEMS members and friends are invited to join us for a special holiday party and
reception at The Musical Offering Café following the Berkeley concert.
The Musical Offering Café
& Classical Record Shop
is located at 2430 Bancroft Way,
just a block away from First Congregational Church, the special venue for our
Some fabulous items have been donated for auction at the holiday party, from house concerts
to a Paris pied-à-terre to fine wines to concert tickets and much much more.
Auction Catalog (PDF)
for a listing of auction items. Check the tables at the concert or party for
additional items donated too late for inclusion in the catalog.
Submit a bid in absentia via email to win one of these fabulous items. See the rules below
for more information.
SILENT AUCTION RULES
- The silent auction closes at 10:00 PM on Sat., Dec. 1, 2012. Items will be
on display and available for bid at the Musical Offering following Saturday's concert.
Items will also be available for bid at First Congregational Church
before the concert and during intermission.
- Bids may be submitted in absentia no later than 1 PM on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012.
Email your highest bid with the item number, your bid, and your name and phone number.
Send it to
Emailed bids will be compared to the highest bid received at the close of the
auction at 10:00 PM, at the Musical Offering, to determine the winner.
- Bid in increments of $10, unless otherwise indicated on the bidding sheet.
- All in-person bids must be printed legibly and accompanied by a name,
phone number, and email address.
- The auction cashiers will have the winning bid information available
Saturday after bidding closes. Payments should be made promptly at the close of
the auction. Winning bidders in absentia will be notified via email.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card. Cash or check preferred.
- SFEMS makes no warranties on any of the items sold. No refunds, exchanges,
or substitutions will be made. All sales are final.
- Restrictions may apply on items and are noted in the catalog. SFEMS is not
responsible for any restrictions inadvertently omitted or not originally
indicated by the donor.
- All winning bids are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law,
excluding the market value as shown in the catalog and on the bid sheet.
Please contact your tax advisor for more info.
Thank You, and Enjoy the Auction!
The Musical Offering Café
& Classical Record Shop in Berkeley will offer an elegant
holiday inspired table-service dinner for SFEMS concert-goers on
Saturday, December 1, from 5:30-7:30 p.m., immediately before our Berkeley
performance by Musica Pacifica.
Reservations are recommended.
Please call 510-849-0211 for reservations and more information.
Last updated 11/16/2012.
San Francisco Early Music Society, P.O. Box 27495, San Francisco, CA 94127-0495 ·
SFEMS Box Office, P.O. Box 10151, Berkeley, CA 94709 ·
About SFEMS |
Concert tickets |
Flex Passes/Gifts |
Report website problems: