Arts People Workshop Enrollment Hints
SFEMS is now using Arts People (arts-people.com) for all workshop enrollment,
in addition to handling membership, donations, and all concert ticketing. Arts People
was formerly called "Ticket Turtle". They decided to change their name, but everything else
should stay the same.
If you've never used Arts People (or Ticket Turtle) before, or you want to review the
login procedures, see
Arts People login hints.
If you have used Arts People (or Ticket Turtle) before, you'll find it similar for
In particular, you have to log in before doing anything else.
If you want to go right to it, click on
Arts People Workshop Enrollment. Otherwise, read on.
Note that during the name
transition from TT to AP, your stored login password may be lost in your browser,
and you will have to enter it again.
If you have questions, or need help, please feel free to call the SFEMS office at
(510) 528-1725 or email email@example.com,
or mail to SFEMS,P.O. Box. 10151, Berkeley, CA 94709.
How to enroll in the SFEMS Workshops
All online ordering users will need to create a new login the first time they use the system.
This process is described in
ArtsPeople login hints.
After the Customer Information page, you will get a new page called Household Members,
health contact information, and requiring that you sign a Release Form.
- The health information is optional, but strongly suggested.
- If you are enrolling a child in the Music Discovery Workshop you must enter the child's
name and birthday
on this form. AP enforces the age range of 7-15 for the Music Discovery Workshop.
- AP will not let you enroll in a class unless the Release Form has been electronically
"signed" for the participant.
As with the Arts People's concert ticket pricing there is no click box for a
Member price for workshop enrollment;
if you are a current SFEMS member, you will receive the Member price automatically.
If you are in doubt about
your membership status, please check the
page before you begin your workshop enrollment.
- If you want the member discount and are not yet a member, go to the membership page
first and complete your membership payment.
- The member discount applies only to the workshop fee itself, not to room and board payments, and not to the
deposit if you are paying the deposit initially.
When you get to the Workshop Enrollment page, you will see a list of workshop and
Some kinds of payments cannot be entered directly into Arts People by customers.
Please call the SFEMS office at
(510) 528-1725 if you want to:
- You can reserve your place in a workshop by paying in full or by paying a
non-refundable deposit of $100.
- The deposit is not decreased by any discounts.
- If you are enrolling in more than one class, each one needs a deposit (or full payment)
- Room/board options must be paid in full.
Now that you're fully educated, go for it!
- make an initial deposit of more than $100
- take advantage of the $15 discount for enrolling in more than one workshop
- qualify for a discount for ARS or EMA membership (for non-SFEMS members only)
- have special arrangements for financial aid
- pay off the balance if any of the above apply
- arrange a cancellation of any workshop or accommodations enrollment.
Arts People Workshop Enrollment
As always, if you need further help, contact the SFEMS office by
calling (510) 528-1725
Last updated 07/23/2013.
San Francisco Early Music Society, P.O. Box 27495, San Francisco, CA 94127-0495 ·
SFEMS Box Office, P.O. Box 10151, Berkeley, CA 94709 ·
About SFEMS |
Concert tickets |
Flex Passes/Gifts |
Report website problems: